A bucket operator/A Foreman is responsible for performing maintenance trimming and removals per the work order.
A bucket operator/A Foreman’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain accurate payroll timesheets and work orders
- Complete daily Ariel lift inspection’s, DVIR’s, and Pre-Jobs
- Ensure job site is set up correctly and safely
- Communication with crew and General Foreman/Manager
- Daily routine maintenance of bucket truck
- Manage daily tasks of ground crew
- Daily chainsaw maintenance
As a bucket operator/A Foreman’s, you must be able to:
- Lift at least 50lbs
- Bend, squat, kneel, twist, climb, pull, reach, and stand for long periods
- Work in all weather conditions i.e., rain, snow, wind, sun, etc.
- Wear all required PPE.
- Maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend instructions and information
All bucket operator/A Foreman’s are required to follow company, OSHA, ANSI, and DOT rules and regulations that pertain to the industry. Minimum requirements: Minimum of two (2) years experience in the tree industry is required, with at least one (1) year of bucket operations. Climbing experience is not required but preferred. Valid and active drivers license is required. CDL is preferred, but not required. Tree industry related certifications and licenses, i.e., arborists license(s), ISA certifications, hydraulic and crane licenses, etc., are preferred, but not required. No formal educational degree required.